Fuel Contribution

If you have had an OR with a motorcycle observer, and would like to contribute towards their fuel & general vehicle maintenance, you can either use cash, credit/debit card, a paypal account, or direct bank transfer.

PLEASE REMEMBER to add your observer’s name to the ‘Notes’ or ‘Reference’ section, so it gets to the right person

For Credit/Debit card, or Paypal:

For Direct Bank Transfer, please ask your observer for the group’s bank details.